Field Trips to historic sites
- domestic and international field trip to historic sites(March~ October/ Except for August, Once a month)
- Inquiries: + 82-(0)2-3011-1703, www.kous.or.kr
Seoul Seonggwak (City Wall) on Bugaksan Mountain
In the first stage, the Seoul City of Bugaksan was first opened to the public on April 1, 2006, and the open area is from Hongryeonsa (a temple) to Chotdaebawi (a rock in the shape of a candle) via Sukjeongmun (a gate) (1.1km). Afterwards, on April 5, 2007, the whole area of Bugaksan ranging from Waryong Gongwon (a ark)-Sukjeongmun (a gate)-Cheongundae -Baeakmaru-to Changuimun (4.3km) was opened.
Further, for the purpose of people’s convenience, simplified entry and exit procedures have been executed since July 1, 2007. We will make efforts in order for people to further enjoy the cultural heritage, and will prepare various scenic places making up the beautiful cultural, historical and educational Seoul City of Bugaksan, in which history and culture coexist.
- Inquiries :
- Malbawi Information Center, + 82-(0)2-765-0297
- Hongnyeonsa Information Center, + 82-(0)2-747-2152
- Changuimun Information Center, + 82-(0)2-730-9924
Tours to World Heritage Sites
The tours and experiences regarding World Heritage Site in Korea such as royal palaces and tombs (April~November)